Germination Chamber 46 flat capacity
Call 602-621-0332 or email us for a free, no obligation freight quote. We offer the most competitive shipping rates. Shipping available in U.S.A. and Canada to commercial, school, and most residential addresses.
Down to the smallest detail, Pro-Grow is known for engineering built-to-last products and consistent quality manufacturing.
This Commercial Grade Propagating Chamber W25 in. X L51 in. X H70 in. with 46 flat capacity (#1020) facilitates quick sprouting in a controlled temperature and humidity environment. Shelf spacing designed for easy access. Germinate a high volume of vegetable, herb, and flower seeds in Pro-Grow Germination Chambers. A popular application is starting nutrient rich and wonderfully flavorful MicroGreens, PetiteGreens, and Edible Flowers. Quicker germination rates and more uniform growth once outside the chamber contribute to successful year-round growing.
* Special low heat, low density electric heater and durable Pro-Grow thermostat (with built-in GFCI) for temperature control range 40-100 degrees F. 120V-875W-7.3A
* Water Saver design: Pro-Grow's unique design returns condensed moisture to water pan, reducing refills and eliminating the need for external water tank. Stainless Steel lower drain & water pan for moisture and humidity retention with drain (clean-out) plug. To avoid water from escaping, Pro-Grow developed their own efficient water recirculating design using high quality parts to endure heavy commercial use.
* Space Saver design on heavy duty swivel casters (two with locking brake,two without) promotes ease of use.
* Special Enclosure design: front and back are easily accessible by removal of special door panels, with a convenient storage rack for removed door panels. These easy-to-clean, lightweight hollow core plastic door panels latch to create a secure enclosure on all sides of the chamber for excellent heat and humidity retention (our customers are very pleased with the effectiveness of the secure enclosure). This particular easy-to-clean panel material is an excellent choice for controlling molds and diseases.
* Additional features: Adjustable vents, heavy duty welded steel frame, factory paint, stainless steel brackets and removable Stainless Steel shelves.
* Ships assembled on skid. The only assembly required is attaching the casters and thermostat. Est. shipping wt. 325 LBS.
* Flats not included.
These easy to clean germination chambers offer an excellent physical control option in managing greenhouse molds and disease.
* It is recommended to remove the seedlings from the Quick Sprouting Germination Chamber once they sprout.
Enjoy increased production year-after-year with Pro-GrowTM, a trusted brand in manufacturing heavy-duty horticulture products in the U.S.A. for over 30 years.